HOW TO USE MTN BIS ON ANDROID WITH DROIDVPN
Before you can use DroidVPN on your android device,
1. you must have set up the blackberry.net APN and rooted your android phone.
If you haven't rooted your android device, there is a guide here on how to root it for various android devices (if you have got a Samsung Galaxy S2 international version GT-19100 there is a simplified method of rooting phone here if you have got a tecno phone check these out N3, P3, N7 (Phantom).
If you have set up your APN and have rooted your device,
2. you can then proceed to the Google Play Store to download DroidVPN and Tun.ko installer
Once you have downloaded these two apps
4. After loading the module, head over to DroidVPN to register for a Free account, after registering an email containing a password would be sent to your email box.
5. Open the DroidVPN app and enter the account login details and save it
6. Go to settings and change the connection protocol to ICMP
7. head to the main app screen and click on the Big On Button, and which you would be connected to a server and you can then use your apps to browse.