SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 CATCHES FIRE WHILE CHARGING AND BURNS DOWN A HOUSE

By

It's never been a wise choice to use your phone whilst charging and a man in China found out the hard way as his Samsung Galaxy S4 combusted as he was using it while the phone was charging. The 47 year old man was playing with his phone after dinner with his wife when the phone suddenly he heard a sound (a small explosion) causing him to drop his phone on his sofa, which caused the fire to spread from the sofa to his curtain and eventually the entire house.

Source: