A lot of was made about the region locking incident with the introduction of the Galaxy Note 3 and i thought i put on this website the workaround to getting your Galaxy Note 3 to work with just about any SIM.
You can watch the video below to get it done or follow the instructions below.
1. Insert a SIM card that’s not supported by your Note 3.
2. You can go ahead and dismiss the SIM lock window then download the latest version of RegionLock Away app from XDA here or Google Play.
3. Once downloaded, use My Files (or any file explorer app) to open the downloaded APK file.
You may have to turn on Unknown sources in Settings.
4. Once installed, run the app and choose “Region Unlock”.
5. Once done, hit “Reboot now”
.Once rebooted, you should no longer get SIM lock window asking you to enter a SIM unlock code. Your Note 3 is now fully unlocked to use any SIM card you want.
This method to unlock SIM on AT&T, T-Mobile Note 3 and international Note 3 (SM-N900 or SM-N9005) basically any GSM version of the Galaxy Note 3.