To get started you would need to have the QuickShortcutMaker installed on your Galaxy Note 3.
1. Launch the QuickShortcutmaker app, and switch from Incremental search to Normal search and search for Settings or you can scroll down the list until you find Settings Icon.
2. Select the setting icon from the list
3. This should present you with a nested list of other options, you need to scroll down the list past the Power Saving option to find the S-View (SViewCover2014) option as shown below.
5. You can tap on the Try pane to see what this shortcut does, if you did get the right one.
6. At this point you can tap on the back button to get back to the pane shown in step 4 to save the shortcut to your homescreen.
7. After saving the shortcut (or not), you should open the new shortcut from the homescreen and select the photo with plus icon shown below.
Retweet this post