Man sues Samsung after his Galaxy S7 Edge catches fire in his pocket

Samsung can't seem to catch a break lately, after the Galaxy Note7 has been declared more or less a fire hazard, it now seems it has to worry about the Galaxy S7 Edge catching fire too.

According to a post on, a man named Daniel Ramirez suffered some second and third degree burns after his Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge spontaneously combusted in his pocket while he worked construction in a book store.

The lawyers at have long since have filled a product liability suit against Samsung over the incident and are urging anyone who has experienced a similar thing to come forward and join the suit.



Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I got this phone for 7,760 Naira

Making sense of Nokia's Pricing